I think it has been the philosophy of my life for the past 10 years, at least.

That explains things that I own or I like:

Classical music: It can sustain for the last 300 years, there must be something inside that made it sustainable.
Car: A particular brand cos with the budget I have, I believe their philosophy is sustainable. (I made the decision to buy a new car on the night I crashed the Myvi (sold after repairing, of course - cos I thought it wasn't quite sustainable), just FYI ;) )
IT: I chose the studies & industry cos I thought it would sustainable, rather than music or art-related -- at least in this country.

So I think if you sum up everything I mentioned above - I think I am a boring person :P

Or sustainably-boring.


One Comment

the clown said...

u break my fragile heart ;_;