This is the toothpaste that was part of my childhood's memory. The design back then was way better with the simpler and cleaner design, with all the animals sitting together.

I remember it cos I wanted to use Darlie (back then, it's called Darkie) toothpaste badly.

Strange? Yeah, I didn't quite fancy the taste and I wanted to use Darlie like adult - that's why it was so memorable.

I had a chat with my sister yesterday about this toothpaste, and I discovered an unknown secret - she likes orange flavour the most, and sometimes, she would go into the washroom, just to squeeze a bit and eat.

Yes, eat. In Malay, it's "makan" and in Mandarin, it's 吃

How about you?


11 Comments

lazylum said...

the ad sounds like this:
我们都爱。。。KODOMO LION!!!!!!

Trevor said...

darry: hahaha, yeah!! good old memory!

nwh said...

hmm.. you sister.. tsk tsk tsk...
imagine orange flavour comdom now. :P

Anonymous said...

too bad kodomo dont have durian particularly the 猫山王 flavor

Trevor said...

weihan: it won't happen cos no one would love to eat condom!

ront: lol, later all the kids 發熱氣 after brushing teeth

nwh said...

no one would love to eat toothpaste as well!!

Trevor said...

weihan: agree. I'll discuss with her and get back to you on the result.

Cos she's been assuming that there are others who ate Kodomo Lion toothpaste occassionally...

Muahahahha!

etee said...

ah. assure colleen she is fine wtf.
no wonder we're meant to be.

Trevor said...

emily: so what's your favorite flavour?

Anonymous said...

another nostalgic memory about kodomo lion was the kinda stupid advertisement:

*in mandarin*
teacher:how old r u?
small boy: 5 years old
teacher: so clever & ur teeth r so white. which brand of toothpaste u use?
small boy: *take out kodomo lion from the bag* kodomo lion!

can someone please explain to me why a small boy would bring toothpaste to school???

Trevor said...

meow: I think that boy is the extreme case of my sis - he even eats kodomo lion (God knows which one is his favorite flavour) in school!!!