I signed up as organ donor today (just sent out the form via snail mail)

I thought like, I've been fortunate to live till today.

If I have a healthy body, I should donate my healthy organs when I die one day, to the people who would need it.

When I discussed with my family about my decision, my mum was a bit shocked cos I suddenly mentioned about this thing.

But they supported my decision.

Therefore, from today onwards, I should take care of my body so that I'll have healthy organs - so that the patient who accepted the transplantation programme won't go for yet another round of suffering.

And with that, I told my family, so that, one day if I die, I get to live in another way.

If you are interested to become an organ donor, please click here


3 Comments

ront said...

alcohol destroy liver

the clown said...

bears mind destroy brain

Trevor said...

ront: i've reduced a lot already la... somemore i've always stressed that i'm a person who prefers plain water ;)

clown: destroy brain so... ? it's not the 'item' to be transplanted, though