When Ron shared the photo with me, I was like "OMG, not only Barcelona is a beautiful place - the food looked equally-beautifully delicious!"

Therefore I took some photo to blog about it - a country that I definitely wanna go next time! (with that, I don't know what's the priority of Finland now :P)


Seafood paella @ Taberna del Cobre


Grilled Swordfish


Something that looked like Singaporean Beehoon, which is not :P


Jamon, Asparagus and Scallops + Trout roe (dunno why, when I see this, it was as if I could smell the asparagus)


Ben & Jerry waffle


Cañas de hojaldre, rellenas de nuestra crema catalana....some sort of pastry rolles with crema catalana filling


Lemon sorbet with mojito flavoured jelly


2 Comments

ront said...

wei.....helsinki got some good food also.....

Ugly ian said...

ron must have got a good camera too! good flash!