Title: So In Love
Music: 2009
Lyrics: 2009

Short note: I found the inspiration when I was shopping in Jusco last week - ok, whatever - this could mean basically the song is quite meaningless.

Plus I'm lazy, so this song is considered half-done, and hence the title (Partial Demo)

Last but not least, one of my guitar strings was broken, so this song is basically partially done.

Lame but true.

Download

Lyrics:
I can't tell,
What's in my old mind,
Is that my own mind?

You came by,
What's with that surprise,
You used the same old lie.

Now that I see,
You're making me to be ,
Your doggy of your life.

But I know I can't be,
No lean of shoulder from me,
If you choose to be lonely
And don't let me stand by your side.

Do you believe I'm the undercover?
Do you believe that we need one & other.
I can't believe that I'm so in love,
I can't believe that I'm so in love.

I can't find,
The woman for whole life,
I think that they are all white lies.