OK, I can summarise that, urban legend remains urban legend.

I had aspirin with Coke 24 hours ago.

The result was suggested in the experiment done by researchers:

The caffeine in Coke helps the aspirin to work better.

Yes. I didn't reach euphoria state as suggested by urban legend, but in fact, my headache was gone for 3 hours, 30 minutes after I took the pill + Coke.

So there you have it. But a better summary should be:

Do not simply try things stated on internet unless you can confirm that it's harmless.


2 Comments

Sarah said...

How can u be so ignorant??? trying coke + pill...
don't you hav a little common sense?

Trevor said...

Nah, you may refer to my first post

http://trevesco.blogspot.com/2009/06/205pm.html

Already done the research and made sure that it has no harm before proceeded.

In fact, it did work. (or maybe that's just being psychologically)