A bugger called me at 3 something in the midnight - and welcomed me with silent phone call.

I slept and 30 minutes later she called again - with the same silence in the phone.

I waited this time - within 10 minutes she called again and in silence again.

I couldn't sleep after that. (FYI, once I'm awaken, it'll be hard for me to sleep again)

About 15 minutes later, I used my VOIP service and called her (which will show "Withheld" number on the recipient's phone)

She answered and immediately, I greeted her with some long breathing sound, and occasionally greeted her with the breathless "Hello".

She said "Hello" for a few times (that's how I know her gender) and after that, she hang up the phone.

After I woke up at 10 something this morning, I've been giving her hourly morning call to see if she'll answer again.

Good luck, you've just annoyed the wrong person.


One Comment

Ugly ian said...

hhahahah not bad!!

fish me together, i wanna make 'friend' with her lah!