This is a new restaurant opened near my house.


Their pancake is nice. This is the mango pancake, so so only


This is the durian pancake, it's too tasty that we had to slice it into smaller pieces for sharing.

Rating: 3.5/5

P/S: But, it's RM9 for two pieces.
P/S 2: And it's 2 minutes drive from my house, no way
P/S 3: Now this is the important point - I paid the waiter RM50 and forgot about my RM20++ change (yes very blur I know) when I realised and went back to the shop, they recognised me and took out the receipt + changes which was all ready made (yah, that's the expectation of course) Bottom line - I'm happy with their honesty.
P/S 4: I heard that their mango pudding is nice, will try that next time


2 Comments

PiNöLãm said...

tried this last week. generally overpriced. pancake is ok, but still 甜品哥哥 better. some more 甜品哥哥 cheaper. honeymoon only won on environment. my 2 cents.

Trevor said...

i haven't tried 甜品哥哥 yet.

will try that next time :D

Thanks!