I managed to finish 10KM in 78 minutes.

I'm lil' surprised by the outcome cos initially I thought I'd use 1 and half hour.

The weather was good because it rained just about 2 hours before the race started - cool breeze was what welcoming the runners.

I thought the race was organised well, except for few things - Why were cars allowed in some area?

There was one round about where the car drivers asked the runners to slow down so that they can go past the road - while the traffic police was not really doing anything.

That was dangerous and frustration were felt among the runners, as marathon means keep going (yah, as if I kept running thru out the whole 10km...)

However, after I reached home, I slept for total of 5 hours - and still felt sleepy after that.

Strangely, on the next day, I felt muscle pain on my shoulders, instead of my legs.

What's the summary of this activity? Fun. And hope that my stamina can get better next year ;)