Verdict: A movie that's exactly what Transformers fans want - massive robots fighting, but normal movie goer will find it confusing.

Imagine, back to back, massive robots fighting - with not much of human involvement (what can they really do with the robots, btw)

I'm not an avid Tranformers fan - but the robots fighting did satisfy me, visually (yeah, more than meets the eyes)

Too much of robots made me confused at some point - it doesn't matter, Autobot will stand still at the end of the day (movie)

Director, Michael Bay delivered what he's good at: big explosive scene with big troops (here it refers to robots) fighting.

After watching the movie, I've one advice: read the wikipedia to understand the movie (most importantly, the characters involved) - this movie is more about visually satisfaction than the plot, you get me? That's why I'm even endorsing the plot reading - else you can't enjoy it 100% during the first watch.

That's why, I'll be giving it a second watch, not until the cinemas start have some free slots.

I can't give a full score because the confusion caused, and this 147 minutes of length (another tip: please go to toilet before the movie starts) could have been shortened.

But what the heck, it's definitely worth a watch in big cinema and I'm definitely gonna watch for second time.

Rating: 8/10