This post is about a restaurant that we visited, 4 years ago in Vienna, Austria.

The reason I posted it now because Francesco challenged me if my memory is better than his. this restaurant is (or was?) cheap and good.



We ordered 2 pints of (local) beer, 1 Centimeter Sausage (which is actually 2 x 1 metre of sausages), and three plates of Schnitzel . (I wonder why I smiled like a weirdo)


Me and my sister ate 2 x 1 meter of sausages, and shared a plate of Schnitzel


Yes, that means 2 metres of sausages and they were tasty


We ordered salad cos my mum said we were having too much of meat.


Random shot


Result? Very filling and it was like... (if my memory serves me well) 30-40Euro.

When I read the article online, before I posted this, I found that this is one of the "busiest" branch - we waited about 30 minutes for the food while some other people waited for 45 minutes!

Those people would recommend Centimeter III instead.

Info:
Centimeter II
Address: Stiftgasse 4/Ecke Siebensterngasse 1070 Wien
Tel. 01/470060642

Conclusion: A cheap place to hang out for local food - but not for people who are hungry
Rating: 3.5/5