2 minutes drive away from my house, opens a new restaurant called Xiao Fei Yang(小肥羊) .

Been hearing about this restaurant-chain and heard that it was good.

So, me and my family tried last week to celebrate Father's Day in advance.


Big bowl of soup: half of it is soup cooked with herbs & the other half is the spicy/chilli oil version (麻辣): RM18 per bowl.


I'd say the price is very reasonable - for most of the item range from RM6 - RM10.


For RM10, we get some kind of uncountable mutton slices - very worth it, ok.

Bill:
2 x Vege
1 x fish
1 x mutton
1 x chicken
1 x seafood taufu
1 bowl of soup
= RM 69

My family loves it and my mum was already talking about next visit on our way back.

Not much details I have as we were rushing home on that day.

Rating: 4.5/5


2 Comments

PiNöLãm said...

passby this 2 days ago and almost get it. but there's no customer that time and my gf dont have confident, although i want to try. the soup itself cost rm18? dont have menu in traditional way like head count?

Trevor said...

there's no headcount for the soup.

As for the dishes, it's a la carte.

So, the more ppl you bring, the cheaper it goes! (per person)