Staying awake at night with baby is definitely no fun.

Seeing my colleague arriving office like the victim in Yomeshu ad, I've decided to compile a CD that consists of classical music to aid in sleeping.

My main focus is on Bach and if that option is out of resource, I'll then look for Mozart's.

Currently, I have:
1) Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1: Prelude and Fugue no 1 in C, BWV 846 - Prelude
2) Minuet in G major, BWV Anh. 114 by Johann Sebastian Bach
3) Minuet in G minor, BWV Anhung 115 by Johann Sebastian Bach
4) BWV 817 Suite Nr. 6 In E-Dur - Allemande
5) Ouvertüre D-Dur BWV 1068 - Air

Is there anything that you could suggest?


2 Comments

ZMiN said...

Fr what i learned fr national geography, babies dont like classical music much! They like static like the white noise crap... coz thats what they hear all the time while they're in their moms' wombs!

*I Finally found the comment button OMG!*

Trevor said...

huh?

Since when National Geography talks about baby?