My submitted item for the 2012 time capsule - a terrestrial globe

2012 is one of my most anticipated film this year - reason being I like the previous disaster movies (ID4, The Day After Tomorrow) from the same director - Roland Emmerich

This morning I've got an email from Nuffnang that they're having this contest to win great prizes.

So I'll give it a try.

All you have to do is:
1) Log on to www.2012.com.my
2) Register yourself an post a photo
The image will need to contain the item you'd like to keep in time capsule, in case anything happen.
3) State the reason of why you choose the particular item, in less than 25 words

My participated entry is here

So, my reason (in detail) of choosing a terrestrial globe as the item to keep in time capsule is because:

While there are many things on Earth that we could share with next generation (or, the post disaster era) with this terrestrial globe, you can:

1) Tell the people (or whoever discovered this) how the earth once looked like.
2) It could also provide information/serve as a map, if all the electronic devices that we rely on heavily nowadays (such as satelite, GPS, Google Map on handphone, Google Earth on computer) have become defunct, caused by the disaster.
3) Well, play with it as a toy, since there could be nothing much left on earth!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now, if you wish to start winning great prizes with 2012 the movie, do logon to www.2012.com.my, where you could even watch the trailer to have the early peek of the movie.