Verdict: Funny with some meaning in certain 'ugly truths'

I seldom watch romantic-love comedy, only when there are limited choice of movies.

So I watched this, by a recommendation of friend.

It turns out to be - not bad.

It's funny, it's meaningful in certain part of the movie.

It's right about the ugly truth - sometimes you need tricks to get something.

It's not necessary that you show your love by agreeing to someone - sometimes friction (here, I really mean 'argument) does show that you love (care) with each other.

I thought the last 18 minutes of the movie summarised what the movie wanted to tell - the ugly sides of women and men.

But again, to me, I had a conclusion from the movie - there's no absolute formula to love or to be loved, what matters is you love with true heart.

Rating: 6/10