Outdoor activity is always the best

Hello bear fans.

It's been a while since I last updated my blog.

I've been busy doing the promotion of my latest MV to my friends in bear community.

Currently it has more than 25k viewership on YouTube.

What an achievement for bears.


So of course, this time, I went to Broga hill, an outdoor trip that is long overdue for me - as an active bear.


So, while human was busy taking photo at my back, I was taking photo at the higher place - I feel superior than human, for once.


Not to forget the exotic sunset - it's a rare sight in my country (I came from Norway, just FYI)


However, Trevor told me that last week there's another bear friend of mine, brought to this very hill.

I wonder where is he/she now - looked like a far relative of mine.


One Comment

alan tan said...

Nice photo! :-)

Feel free to join Broga Hill Lovers at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=81317897674