It's addictive, but if you try to unplug - you don't quite miss anything.

A lot of people love Facebooking nowadays.

I find it very useful to find back my primary/secondary school mates and some long lost friends - and of course, stay connected

It's a good entertainment, as I can have a glimpse (privacy violated?) into people's live - of some of their happy moment, where they went (especially places of interest)

I use it as an idea sharing tool - I have a "Random" photo album on my Facebook, which I post whatever thought or random idea that I have - an sometimes can further interact with my friends.

Unfortunately, in my opinion, Facebook, an all-in-one (entertainment included) tool has its addictive features that you'll need to watch out.

Take games, for example - what do you get in real life even if you own a large farm in Farmville?

Or, having people to 'like' or praise your Bejeweled skill - what does that translate to your real life?

Many of the games or quizzes actually do nothing much to improve your usable skill in real life.

Some people love to comment(in fact, cos it's easy to comment), but wouldn't it be more heartwarming if you could get a real hug when you are down?

My point is, Facebook-ing shouldn't be a hobby, it isn't healthy.

Get something in real life - see real people, see the real grass, see the flower.

Yes it doesn't come cheap, but I believe the experience is worthwhile.

P/S: In fact, I had the inspiration for this article after reading this on BBC, and also after seeing the movie, Surrogates