March 28, 1999 - I found a chemical reaction of 5 elements can make an object disappear and reappear in 2 weeks. Adjusting the order of the elements & using different voltages can control the time and size of object to be transported to (see the full theory & diagram in the notebook)

August 5, 2002 - I met Natalia on the way to the train station. She was talking on the phone when she dropped her wallet. I picked it up and returned to her. That's how we started to know each other.

December 25, 2012 - I completed 50 testing on the time machine - some example: I time transported a piece of bread with butter, to two weeks back - when the time transportation is completed: what I saw was the bread was at the same place, but full of fungus.

I then time transported a can of Coke to three weeks in a future - the object disappeared. But three weeks later, the Coke reappeared with the drink still fizzing.

January 13, 2013 - It is our 10 years anniversary. Natalia made a birthday wish to go back to 13 August 2001, to stop a car accident that caused a scar on her face.

Knowing that action might change the timeline, I time-traveled to:
October 12, 2000 - to sign up the safekeeping service that was valid for 1 year, with 1 month notice for collection before expiry. That was when I posted these letters & notebook to you both

After reading these chronologies, if my theories earlier were correct, that means you are already in different timeline now.

Just my thought, sometimes, when a history is done for, there is no point to reverse. Just live with it, and find ways to move forward.

It seems my only legacy is these letters.

For I exist in a timeline that no longer exists.