Today after lunch I shopped - almost RM100 spent in 20min shopping at Tesco.

But I have reasons behind everything I bought:

Shin Ramyun - it's been a while since I last bought this, I thought RM11.88 is a rare low price nowadays (Jusco is selling at... RM15?)
Tesco Mineral Water, 5.5L - I need to drink more water, Colleen suggested me to buy actually (hahaha, using ppl's name pulak)
Shoyu Black Pepper chips - Colleen like it, so I bought it
Wise Gila Pedas chips - My stomach wants it, my teeth wanna chew it
Myojo Mee Goreng - me and colleen like it, it's time to add some stock
Peel Fresh Mangosteen 1L - my body need detox. Mangosteen juice is the lazy but nutritious solution
Lee Kam Kee XO Sauce - let's make the food TASTIER!
Wrigleys Chewing Gum - running out of gums to chew
Tsingtao Beer - I heard from my uncle that it's very good. Very good cos they used the fountain water to brew this Chinese beer. So, just give it a try (not in office, of course)
Garnier Facial Wash - running out of stock and would like to give it a try on this brand.