Yesterday my friend and I went to Gardens for GI Joe the movie.

We thought of eating Carl's Jr burgers because it's been a while we had this delicious burgers.

What happened was, having spending sometime waiting for my arrival and when we went to order, the cashier told us that no burgers were on sale.

And in fact, he told us that there were no burgers in all Carl's Jr branches in Malaysia.

Because of that, we had to settle with another restaurant, which subsequently made us late for the movie.

Feeling unsatisfied, I've written a complain letter to Carl's Jr Malaysia. Hoping that they are aware of this big joke.

Carl's Jr without burgers - they might as well close the shop.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi,

My name is Trevor.

I wish to call your attention to my encounter yesterday.

My friend and I chose to meet up at Carl's Jr Midvalley branch for dinner, before we head for movie.

My friend arrived early so he waited for me before we place the order.

However, when we placed our order, to our surprise, the cashier (we couldn't get the name, but he's in tall and big size) in charge told us that there's no burgers on sale. He added that, in fact, all the Carl's Jr branches in whole Malaysia do not have burger on sale - only fries and soft drinks were available.

We were flabbergasted.

By showing the menu - clearly on the board and at the counter - it simply means the burgers are on sale.

If there isn't any - the menu should be taken down.

And the best is if they could put a notice, telling people about the situation - or even consider to close the shop because there were no burgers for a restaurant that's famous with burgers!

Because the lack of information, my friend wasted the time in the restaurant, then only realised that we had to find another restaurant for our dinner (we can't just have fries for dinner, right?)

Subsequently, we were 5 minutes late for our movie.

The late for movie isn't the main issue here.

The important point was, we felt cheated and very disappointed with the misinformation given.

We hope something can be done so that such misinformation will not happen in the future.

Thanks.

Regards,
Trevor


2 Comments

ZMiN said...

Later I go scout for u and see really if they got burger shortage or not


CHEHHH So stupid la! Should've gone to Subway! Much nicer!

Jerry Cornelius said...

I was there too... May i know what is the email address or where do u send it too?? i would like to complaint too... please leave a msg on my blog