I got the first bill after my dad's and sis' phone become my supplementary lines.

So the bill was quite confusing. (and it still is)

But I found that they didn't include my sis' bill as itemised - but they did for my dad's.

So I called up, and customer service said it could be due to when they convert from Digi to Maxis (my sis was a Digi subscriber) they didn't setup the itemised billing.

They will send the hardcopy of the itemised billing, but at the cost of RM5.

Initially I asked for softcopy but they said they don't have this option.

So RM5 is still needed for the itemised billing record.

In the end, I told him that "it's not my fault for not having the itemised billing set up.

First the customer service didn't ask for my opinion on whether to activate this option.
Secondly I'm not gonna pay for your mistake for not setting up the itemised billing."

End of the day, I got:
1) Itemised billing record (for my sister) to be mailed to me free of charge
2) Itemised billing setup for the next cycle onwards.

And for this, my sis only told me "good boy"

Yah, I saw no difference with "good dog"

But at the end of the day, it feels nice to fight for the rights - for I'm quite a soft person :P