Yesterday, I dreamed that Weihan and I were at a space research centre.

There's this space simulation room - where the participants can do spacewalk in the vacuum and floating style.

Weihan asked me if I wanna tag along. I agreed and we opened the door.

He went in first (the room was bright) and suddenly, my colleague called me from behind.

She asked me to help her to fix something.

The door was automatically closed. There an indicator above the door which reads "Operation in progress" (hahahahaha)

I tried to open the door, it was dark inside and with a lot of air being sucked into the room(vacuum condition). I had no choice but to close the door.

What happened was, roughly after 10 minutes, the operation was completed and the door was automatically opened.

I saw Weihan crawling out from the room, exhausted and he said "No next time"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My only clue of having the dream was, two days ago, I was suddenly asked to help a colleague on some issue when I walked into her workstation area.

Her comment was (she was on the phone trying to get help) "Oh nvm, Trevor is here" while I was just a passerby.

End up, I had to help.

As for why Weihan was suffering in the dream... I don't know.

LOL!


2 Comments

lazylum said...

At least he crawled out fine, not like me falling from a building and get killed by spikes...

Trevor said...

haha, and in another dream, i dunno whether it's u or another fella - he was eaten by crocodiles on a collapsed bridge.

Seems like my friends had always been the victims

LOL