Title: Roller Coaster
Lyric: 2009
Music: 2009

Short note: This song is dedicated to my friends who are having roller coaster experience in their life - especially the very down mode at this point of time.

Download

Lyrics:
Waiting for another train,
I got my ticket to ride in my hand.
It's getting wet by my hand,
I tried to hide it with my little prayer.

A brand new kind of prototype
I wonder whether I should take the chance.

Anyway, it's just another game.

Said that I shouldn't lie,
I'm gonna treat you like the little angel.
I would like to simplify,
Of all the promises that I've ever made.

Then will I be crucified?
For stabbing on your soul till it's dead.

Very strange, we're feeling the same.
I feel pain, it will never be the same.

Am I gonna take this feeling back to my home.
They did more than just mess.
Am I gonna end this story all on my own?
Truth is you'll never change.
Am I gonna throw this memory down in the drain.

Very strange, we were feeling the same.
I feel pain, it will never be the same - (at least for) tonight.