There are three movies I'm looking forward to, in this month.



Up: It gets a very good rating (97%) on RottenTomatoes. I really wonder what took it so long to reach Malaysia. (the US release was in end of May)

Perhaps Disney ships the film copy with balloons.



G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra: Initially I thought it's just another B-movie - after all it's a different version from the original G.I. Joe cartoon that I watched when I was small.

However, after knowing it's directed by Stephen Sommers, I hope that he can deliver the same quality as his two films.(He directed The Mummy and Van Helsing)



District 9: Produced by Peter Jackson, I know I'm gonna watch this film, after watching the original short film (Alive in Joburg) by the same director.

Other facts that you should know about this film:
1) It's filmed in sort of documentary style.
2) The alien 'invasion' didn't happen in the United States, instaed, it's in South Africa.

That is something really new and refreshing.

You should watch this short film "Alive in Joburg", too: