Imagine you have a forum, a sites that publishes the articles, but their search engine isn't that great.

Good news is, Google will most likely have indexed those (popular) sites.

So how to search?

Challenge: I want to search for "That's not my name" (by Ting Tings, and for 24 hours demo listen purpose).

But Google results gave me crap - with mostly results from "rapidlibrary.com" that doesn't provide full link

However: I do know some collection sites such as taringa.net, freshwap.net, rlslog.net. But some needs registration which I'm pretty lazy to do so (then probably you should remain lazy)

Solution:

Use Google site search.

Use the following keywords in Google:

i) site:taringa.net "that's not my name"
ii) site:freshwap.net "that's not my name"
iii) site:rlslog.net "that's not my name"

Of course, if you wanna fine-tune the search, with download provider such as mediafire, megaupload or rapidshare, consider the following keywords:

i) site:taringa.net "that's not my name" mediafire
ii) site:taringa.net "that's not my name" megaupload

Last tip:
Consider the Google "Cache" result if the post has been removed


One Comment

ZMIN said...

Ahhh, once again I learn new things! Thanks si fu!