Two weeks ago, I brought my grandpa to visit my god mother.

On the way to her house we had decided to go to Hospital University Malaya to pay the rest of the bill for my granny.

He also took the chance to get the medicine for his heart.

One thing I felt not happy about the hospital management is that - they are asking him to get back to the hospital on monthly basis, just to get the medicine.

For a senior citizen, that is definitely a ridiculous thing to do. He was once fell down on the busy street on the way back home because he was too tired waiting in the hospital.

Result: couple of stitches inside his mouth.

Btw, watching two seniors chatting can be boring (see, I'm being honest ;) ) and fun at the same time.

They talked about their sons, daughters, grandson/daughter, talked about old days, talked about everything.

All in all, something to do rather than having nothing to do.

For full three hours, they've also talked about shares - on what to buy, what not to buy etc (FYI, nowadays buying/selling share still contributes to my grandpa's partial income)