I've got no idea why.

On Friday morning, I vomited and purged for no reason.

Then in the afternoon, I've got fever.

In the evening, I've got the energy to see the doctor, he was kinda clueless on the sickness I have.

He advised that, the food that I can eat should contain:
1) No egg
2) No meat
3) No milk

So with that option, what else I can eat?

The doctor did mention that, should I want to eat instant noodle, I should look whether the noodle contains egg.

Right, he forgot about the seasoning that comes with instant noodle - 90% or more of the flavours available contains meat!

This afternoon I felt hungry. I searched around, and the only option left - Shin Ramyun.

It's a spicy stuff. But what to do, the Wikipedia says it's vegetarian suitable and even the doctor didn't mention about the hot stuff.

Eating hot noodles with the KoolFever patched on my head - what an irony

Well, I only know that, nobody would pity me if my sick got worse at the end of the day.


2 Comments

PiNöLãm said...

finish the soup as well for better taste. then u will sweat and cure.

Trevor said...

Pino: THAT'S EXACTLY THE IDEA OF HAVING THIS NOODLE!!!

Is it great minds think alike or.. you are just being sacarstic?