Someone told me that this song sounds emo - which is actually not at all.

This morning I woke up, feeling great and got the first demo of this song :-)

Feel free to feedback if the song is emo. Thanks.

Download

Lyric
Sunny day, Flowers dancing free.
From middle of nowhere,
You seized my heart.

It's a song, I would love to sing.
But you took the train,
I think I'm way too late.

You took a glimpse of my soul,
I felt I'm intruded, oh no.
You left me hanging on,
You left me all alone.

Love is true,
But love is cruel.
I don't really want a proof.
I'll be here singing the blue
Cos baby all I want is you.

Loneliness and foolishness,
Fill my day with fault and blue
Through the rain and through the pain
My heart will always be with you

My love is you, my love is you.

Trying hard, trying not to breathe.
You saw my presence,
Which make no sense.

P/S: Thanks to those who cared bout me :)