4 years is a long duration.

Looking around - how many bloggers come and go - and to be sustainable, it is not easy.

I'm one of the remaining bloggers in the Kepong gang.

I don't think the blog will stop anytime soon - cos there're always things to blog about.

When you see the blog posting has been inactive - means i'm busy/obsessed with some other things etc

But most of the time I blog when I have inspiration - that's why you can see me posting like 20++ posts a day, sometimes.

One of the reasons I blog is because I love sharing - many people would know that too - in order to sit properly on the throne of DSK.

Few things that can summarise about my blog - movie, advertisement (post), music, and some dry joke about the life around and mostly about the random stuff.

The biggest lost so far is the sarahian blog. But this is life - there are things that not under your control.

Luckily Francesco joined force to this blog, making the TreVesco a real TreVesco (TREVor + francESCO)

Thanks to all the readers out there so far. (for peeping my blog? LOL)

No matter what, those footprints (blog posts) marked the journey to date.


3 Comments

PiNöLãm said...

happy birthday TREVor + francESCO!
blogging is no longer a trend or hobby, it's kind of lifestyle ;)

ZMiN said...

OMFG Thum He Lin! Luv your new layout! LUVIT!!

Trevor said...

pinolam: thanks. Yah true, it's like part of life to quite a number of people already

zmin: haha! Thanks!