About the flu I had yesterday, actually, it was quite psychedelic.

I went to work in the morning. Unable to stand it, went back home after just 2 hours.

On the way back, I felt sleepy. But I know I can stand till I got home.

While waiting at the traffic light, I saw the cars passing by.

At that moment, my mind had an imagination - all the human had become part of the car - hands being the front wheels, legs being the rear wheels - if they wanna accelerate, just act like those robots in Transformers.

At night, I had more than 5 dreams. This time, I could only remember a few.

1) Had lunch with my father near my old house
2) Joined a war in a unnamed city. I controlled two tanks and was able to beat up a big boss.
3) Then I become one of the soldier, fleeing with people in the city (LOL LMAO!)

O.K. then I was awaken by more than 6 mosquitoes. Why more than 6? Because I managed to kill 6 with another 1 flying here and there.

It was 3.30AM and I know I have to go back and sleep.

Now, the mosquito part is real because the bodies are still in my dustin...