Verdict: One of the worst action movie installment of the year

I feel numb thru out the whole movie.

The story is simple, non confusing, occasionally laughable scene, good CG - that's it.

I didn't feel the climax, nor it can make me wanting to know what'll happen next.

This movie made the previous two looked great - they were funny, exciting etc - those elements were all gone in this installment.

And when you make Chinese speaking Mandarin initially, let them speak the same language thru out the whole movie. (I wonder why the spell was effective in English - the spell book comes with Google Translate/Babel Fish?)

Perhaps I was also annoyed the people surrounding - I dislike people talking while watching the movie (what's the point spending the money?) and also having the phone not put to silent with the person subsequently answering loud.

For an action movie, there were action scene. But I can't remember any exciting part of the movie (but I can remember a scene from Brendan's movie earlier - Journey to the Centre of the Earth - the roller coaster part)

Yep, this movie is worse than Indiana Jones 4.

Rating: 4.5/10


2 Comments

PiNöLãm said...

walao. so fast u! i just booked ticket for tmr nite and found u rated 4.5 wtf.
becos brendan don use the name trevor anymore thus he got 4.5.
i actually rate indiana jones 4.5, so if this is worse...omg.
next time show ur middle finger to those tai ko answering their call loud in cinema. i bet they won't do dat anymore.

Trevor said...

middle finger to those taiko.... so if those taiko wanna wallop... who is the taiko that will come to save me? T-T