Last Friday me and my colleague went to a restaurant near my house - Nelson Tan.

We were too hungry that we forgot to take the picture - even with the pizza :P

The picture shown above is Hawaiian pizza. Note that, it's different from Pizza Hut's pizza. The pineapple is replaced by banana... all in all, it's a Hawaiian pizza in its own league.

Then comes the signature dessert of the restaurant - "Heart too soft"

It's hot chocolate cake with ice cream at the bottom, and there's chocolate cream inside the cake


i purposely poke the cake (I didn't use the Facebook's superpoke function anyway) and the chocolate cream came out.

To be frank, it looks like a fella shitting

After all, for 1 Pizza, 2 Main Course (chop set), 2 appetizer, 1 dessert and 2 drinks cost RM70

I think it's worth it and I'll be back there to try other food.

Rating: 7/10