I've decided to put a summary of each and every episode of this hottest Hong Kong drama in town - Moonlight Resonance.

But I'll start with episode 17 - reason being I felt that it's no point to go back and watch it again.

After watching 19 episodes of Moonlight Resonance, I can roughly summarise that it's a combinatioon of Korean + Taiwanese drama - a lot of cry-able scene + draggy.

The summary won't be very long though, cos I'm supposed to leave the audience to watch :-) Plus, my summary will most likely be talking nonsense that might make sense to some people.

Summary (for episode 17): I laughed when the guy slapped the other guy! It's an unusual scene - how often would you see a guy slapping a guy?

The Jo-pao should have just asked the pedestrian on his whereabouts and - get a taxi la!!!!!

The show shows that Sony Ericsson phone has very good built quality (for being thrown by Ah Hong)

The evil side of Ah Hong was finally revealed to everybody. The audience must be very happy that her day had come.

Cry-able-ness: ***
the bad-fella-deserves-that!-ness: *****
Draggy-ness: ***
Funny-ness: **


3 Comments

I'm Back! said...

Thanks for sharing Excellent review about the show. I saw its every episode because I have an best site for this show. If you wanna watch this then go ahead and get it now. Moonlight Episodes Download every episode for free...

ramos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ramos said...

This is an exciting Show. Lately I am watching Moonlight episodes. Because I downloaded this show previous week. I got the wonderful Source to watch moonlight episodes. I really enjoyed the Show.