Title: If Only You Get What I Mean III
Music: 2009
Lyrics: 2009

Short note: I actually finished the music early this year and the lyrics around July... but there's no time to record it... time to clear some backlog to move on ;)

Song was recorded on a laptop without any mastering software.. so the quality is not as good.

Download

Lyrics:
Of all the songs you sing,
Of all the signs you preach,
Of all the bloods you bleed.

I will try all I can to feel.

Of all the charms you give,
Of all the lies you speak,
Of all the prize you greed,

I will try all I can to disdain.

How many thought, how many soul, how many feeling seized for all?
How many holes, how many blues, that you did without surprise?
Will I be fine?
Yeah I'll be fine, you're the best thing in my life.

You made it up,
You tore me down
You were the best part of life I saw thru the window.
You said 'It's done'
You faked it up,
You were the air that I breathe,
Song that I sing,
You were all that I need.
You're the end of my sleep.

You were all I believed in,
You were the best of my dream.