This is the last on-the-way-to-work photo in year 2009.

It has been a really really really really really really great year.

Work life - I managed to balance it really well.

And I MANAGED TO CONQUER MOUNT KK WITH NOT-SO-GOOD CONDITION!

WON TWO LAPTOPS! (2.5 laptop actually, cos another half was... sort of.. my idea?)

And met someone who was able to make me really happy in the past two months...

And it's a year that I've seen (thru) many things, be it happy or sad - which made me to understand even more about human behavior, how human take things for granted, how human thought they are great while actually they are not... etc

All in all, a year that I couldn't ask for more.

But it gives me the momentum to seek for an even meaningful years ahead.

I'd like to thank family, friends and colleagues who were part of my 2009 memories.

I LOVE YOU ALL (a la MJ style, RIP, MJ)

Goodbye 2009 and HELLO 2010!
Thanks 2009 and Welcome 2010!