Shah Alam is another workplace of mine.

Sometimes I have to go there if there's some task to do - in fact, not much of people are based there

So, imagine, it could be quite boring there - not much of food, long journey - though we have free car park :-)

Luckily, Kong Yen, who also works around that area, taught me two items lately for greater motivation:

1) Gurtrie Highway

By using this highway,
i) My toll fee had reduce almost 50%
ii) While I can reach home 5-10 minutes earlier

Great saver!


2) Food

There are good foods in Shah Alam - just that you'll have to find it!

Last time we tried Big Plate (I'll bring my camera next time) - the plate was really big, food portion was very big, and I'm sure our body will be very big soon.

Then last week, he brought me to this roasted-meat rice stall in Subang Perdana. And the roasted pork was - wow.

But today, wtf, I ordered cha siew + chicken - I dunno why I did this.

However, my satisfaction was back to top after drinking the 3-layer tea.

from bottom: brown sugar, condensed milk, Ceylon tea.

Great savior!

Thanks Kong Yen. Muaks


3 Comments

aunty said...

the muak abit..salah leh.
lol

lazylum said...

ah where to get those food in shah alam ar??...

Trevor said...

darry: the roasted pork one.. in Subang Perdana

Big Plate - kampung subang

:)