Verdict: Intriguingly exciting to watch - a dramatic space odyssey from an expert of drama.

This is a sci-fi movie that has all the needed element - dramatic, technology/science fiction that doesn't look cheesy, good plot and a good story line.

Two things I have to tell you:
1) I've never been a Star Trek fan, I remember I watched some of the drama when I was small, the impression is - boring
2) I didn't yawn thru out this movie, even though I'm tired

Another thing I have to tell you that this movie is directed and produced by Lost TV series (although I'm a fan for his first episode only) producer - JJ Abrams

It's not about a movie being action-packed, it's like watching a drama (supposedly dramatic with some humour, right?) on big screen, yet with good graphic effect that I love, the twist that I love etc

There's a lot of interesting scene as well *spoiler begins* - creation of black hole, parachuting, more advanced spaceship (??!) that doesn't belong to their age, some possible "ice age monsters" *spoilter ends*

I don't mind to watch second time again

Rating: 9/10