This trip was purely a random trip. The whole family randomly found our way to Sungai Petani, randomly chose a hotel to stay, I randomly took a photo of the sky..


..just before we visited a drawing school - where the kids were having Father's Day Draw-My-Father's-Portrait with their father as their model.


I asked my sis randomly, to take a self-portrait photo with me, she gave me a =_= look.


My father randomly took a photo of the clock tower in the city centre


Then we went to Kuala Muda, a fishing village. I randomly took this photo...


...before we went to this fish market. The people there would whisper their price to the seller. The highest bidder will get the fish. Random.


Random shot of the fishes-on-sale


Random shot on the fishermen returning from sea


Random shot of a lotus flower, beside a paddy field, on the way we left Kedah.


One Comment

moon said...

Sungai Petani~~ My sweet hometown =)