Facts:
1) They are both Japanese brand, Made in Japan and therefore priced higher than ordinary hair shampoo
2) Left: Asience by Kao Right: Tsubaki by Shiseido
3) Asience = RM25.80 (available in stores such as Jusco), Tsubaki = my sister bought it via postage = RM38
4) Both 550ml (only!)
5) My sister prefers Asience, not because of the price but because it can have similar outcome with Tsubaki, which is better than ordinary hair shampoo but cheaper than Tsubaki (so, it's about price after all)
6) Anyway, that Asience was financed by me so I just wanna make a review of it.
7) I'm not gay


2 Comments

ZMiN said...

I'm using L'oreal Elseve. NICE and way cheaper!

And I like that last statement. WHATEVER OKAY TREVOR THUM AHAKS

Trevor said...

I remember my sister wanted to that Elseve, dunno why she chose not to..

gotta ask her.