It was great fun with great people.

Few summaries:
1) I have serious balancing problem - I can't balance for most of the time (hence need more time/slipped quite often) during the game - it's not because the fear of height
2) I need to improve my upper body strength. After the game, some of my fingers can't type, my hands + arms are quite weak now :P
3) That, is of course, contributed by my body weight - time to cut down some fats
4) And hence, need to relook at my Two-fastfood-per-week quota
5) Flying fox was fun, I felt like I'm a cable car.
6) I was called 'chicken' by a chick (erm, no sarcasm even though it sounds like) cos I chose to 'skip' the last challenge, in a way :P
7) I felt worn out, reminds me the time after the Mount KK climb.
8) For RM40, it's really worth the fun.

Last but not least, thanks Kuan Yew for the arrangement and him + Alex for sending me home

Info about Skytrex Adventure: here