Update 27/10/08: Demo 2

Title: Seventh Dream

Music: 2008
Lyrics: 2008

Short note: This is a song, dedicated to some of my friends. I know recovery isn't an easy thing but hey, don't worry cos I went thru the same process too!

The song may not be relevant to your past but basically, you get the idea - it's the recovery that counts.

The song is partially inspired by my past relationships. :-)

First dream: One took things for granted when everything is stable
Second dream: Relationship had gone
Third dream: Found a new relationship because of loneliness
Fourth dream: Things turned sour because the love isn't real
Fifth dream: Decided to break up again
Sixth dream: Recovery.. tried to get over the pain
Seventh dream: Found that one needs to be him/herself again, before he/she can start a new relationship, or, start to love someone.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Demo 2: Download

Demo 1: Download

Lyrics:

In first dream, I was rich.
I can be who I want to be.

In second dream, all were seized,
Everything was history.

Nothing's left so I'll leave.
But I've found love in the (third) dream.
Now I see everything:
They are beautifully complete.

On next dream, the valentine,
It isn't sweet as used to be.
On the fifth (dream), suddenly,
My love said I'm incomplete.

Lord I need, one more dream,
Cos I need to housekeep my memory.
The seventh dream, is incomplete,
Cos I'll be who I meant to be.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

P/S: I can't reach the key on the song I wrote!!! It's a shame but since it's just a hobby, so be it :P muhahahaha. Hope you can bear with me, my dedicated friends :P


5 Comments

aunty said...

thanks for the dedication, trevor, love the song. i really think u sing very well!

Anonymous said...

not bad not bad...

Trevor said...

sarah: Thanks :)
Moon: Thanks too! :-)

PiNöLãm said...

ok. this my first time listening. and hmm....hmm............

boleh tahan wei!

can forward a copy to sony bmg mar!

Trevor said...

pinolam: Thanks! But i think it's still far away from sending demo to Sony BMG...

but one thing for sure: after Den Hau listened this, he will again shake his head and say "What happened to you beiyuan"

muahhahahaha