I've mentioned many times that when it comes to ice cream, I'll choose none other than chocolate to rate the quality.


Introducing Bud's Lava Brownie. One of the best chocolate ice cream I've tasted so far.

My family likes it. My sister's friends liked it. I've yet to let my friends try it.


And the chocolate brownie in the ice cream adds the fun of chewing the ice cream (er, whatever, I don't know how to describe the feeling)

There's one thing to take note about this ice cream tube.

If the tube is wet and you are using your hand to open it - when you smell your hand you'll get some kind of chemical smell.

I believe it's something in the painting of the tube.

I've made a complain to the manufacturer but they haven't responded since a month ago...

Rating: 4.5/5

P/S: I feel sorry for Pinolam. It seems that he didn't get the same ice cream as I did. Feel like Exchange the ice cream, Pinolam?


One Comment

PiNöLãm said...

OK man! let's change.
i only had 2 scoop. balance still laying in the fridge.
but mine is 450ml. not the 1L.