Verdict: A movie that's emphasising too much on the sentimental portion.

I thought many people like this movie. They thought it's very touching and the actor/actress, especially Lai Meng.

But the sentimental portion didn't quite fit the title.

However, I agree with the two points made in the movie:

1) There's no shortcut to earn fast money, in a low risk way
2) Singaporeans should be happy with what the government had done for them

It's quite true when I watch the movie, having compared with the situation in Malaysia, with experience that most of my Malaysian friend (range from relatives, primary and secondary school friends) who went to Singapore and not quite interested to get back to Malaysia.

In fact, I'm a bit disgusted with the over-acting of the sentimental portion - maybe the memory of my granny's passed away was still quite fresh in my mind.

I just felt the some of sentimental part are not necessary.

However, a good movie made, given that it's a Singaporean movie and guess what, the second movie from Jack Neo in this year!

Rating: 6/10