This day was a rather uneventful day. I guess all the people were tired and would just look forward to go home.

I learned that Sarah, Siew Kee and Siew went for foot massage the night before. It was cheap and good.

Some of us woke up early to have early breakfast with Sarah & Fuihan, as they were catching the early flight back to Johore Bahru.


7AM: The buffet breakfast.... getting lil' bored with these already.


8.25AM: Emotional moment, before Sarah & Fuihan's departure (to Singapore??!)


Emily's postcard, signed by the group members.


The reason why it was photographed was because - I told Emily to post it, so that she could get a Kota Kinabalu post office stamp on it. She was afraid of the Pos Malaysia quality of delivery ;)

I hope it had arrived safely. :-)


1.30PM: We were having snacks while waiting for the flight. I saw someone familiar but I couldn't tell who the person was, as he/she was covered with hairs.


Out of sympathy, I decided to donate RM1 note. The person didn't respond to me.


1.57PM: The plane arrived but not available for boarding. Now everybody can late ?


That's not the case, because it's "Now Everyone Can Cry" because we had to climb up the ****ing stairs to the plane, with our tired legs!


Some aerial shots


Islands


I wonder what island is this?


It was raining in the Klang Valley - perhaps that explained why it was cloudy in that region.



5.15PM: I saw another plane from the plane window.


Joking, I saw the plane on the way back, in a taxi.

This, marks the end of the KK Trip.

It was a memorable one for sure, and some say they were ready to go for the same mount climbing - using via ferrata!


4 Comments

Anonymous said...

you should really try the via ferrata! it's fun! they offer abselling package as well

Trevor said...

you tried the via ferrata?

Some of the group members plan to go next year using this route! haha!

PiNöLãm said...

wtf my eyeball almost drop out when see "I saw another plane from the plane window".
got fooled by u.

Trevor said...

Pinolam: hahaha, that's the point of putting the photo in, LOL