Verdict: A well-plotted movie, that is enjoyable if you minus the expectation with superheroes in action

The movie poster, trailer, teaser or whatever has been misleading.

This is not an action movie.

I saw movie-goers left in disappointed faces.

I can share with you, in the first half an hour - I was quite disappointed with the movie, because there was no action but a lot of talking.

Then, I shifted my expectation, and yes, the movie plot is smart and equally good, make sense in a way.

I enjoyed the movie, as well as its OST, but that's because I really minus-ed the expectation of superheroes in action.

You should do the same (if you have read the comic, you'd know it won't be an action movie) if you want to watch this 2 hours long movie.

Rating: 7/10

Link to Rotten Tomatoes
Link to Wikipedia