It's been a while since I last composed a song.

Finally, completed the lyric for an upcoming composition.

Lyrics:

Strolling on the street,
I was let nothing but the dream.

I was mad, I was sad,
I felt bad, I felt shat,
I felt deep.

Nothing but the myth,
Drove me out to seek for real.

I was trapped, I was halved,
I went fast, I went crashed,
I went bleeding.

Only God could feel,
What was deep inside my realm.
Yet another tale,
Make me feel we're so unreal.

Take a break,
Step aback,
You can't make me feel lonely.

I'm waiting for another worry,
Heard no sorry,
I'm being such a big kind of fool.

Looking back, I'm a mess,
I've got hacked, I am incomplete.

I'm waiting but see no ending,
Heard no mending,
It's easy to misunderstand.

You were everything I need,
You made me rich
(I thought I was complaining?)
You were everything, oh, everything I need
(I was trying to understand)
Everything oh, everything I need....