I think I did an achievement lately, I climbed a mountain!

I climbed Mount Kinabalu in Sabah, Malaysia, which is 4,095 metres high.


You may argue that I didn't climb, because I was carried by Trevor. But so what?

I took the photo at the top of the mountain, and I'm better than a lot of bears (and even human, yes, I'm sorry but, human)


Group photo, with me appearing like a small dot among them.


This was where I "stayed" thru out the whole journey. (I wonder why Trevor smiled like a gay in this photo)

It wasn't really comfy but it was water proof. I didn't get wet even though it was raining thru out the journey on Day 2 (please refer to Trevor's post earlier)


This trip was quite fruitful as I met a lot of friends. This is Sarah, whom I know for long time, who is "taking care" of my long lost sister, Francesca.


Siew Kee, my new human friend.


Me with waterfall as background, in the hand of Sarah


Me and Sarah... she was helping me to do warm up exercise before the tough journey

Then I stayed in my room for the rest of the journey, until Day 3

I felt very cold because the weather was less than 8 degree Celsius.

Finally, at around 6.30AM, Trevor and I reached the peak.


What should I say? The gay-est photo you can find - I wonder why Trevor always use me to achieve his gaygenda (gay agenda)

No matter what, this means that I climbed higher than him.


I took a photo with St John peak as the background


I also sat on a rock to take another photo. Sarah was the one who gave idea on this.

There was no need for Trevor to say 1-2-3 smile, because I've been smiling all the while.

I like this photo very much



Me and South peak.


This photo rocks cos of all the climbers in Trevor's group, none of them took proper photo with this signature peak. I felt beary (very) superior.


Me and the valley


Me in the plane, on the way back to home


This trip was an unforgettable one. I've been to some European countries, Asia countries, and now to a mountain.

But diving is not possible I guess, because I don't know how to swim