WARNING: Potential disturbing image below



So I finally got one of my wisdom teeth extracted.

How I felt? PAIN. (of course)

There's not much particular feeling during the tooth extraction (started at 4PM) - due to the anesthetic applied.

However, starting at 9PM - the pain finally came - it's really bad.

The operation took about an hour, during that time, I did pray in my heart for the tooth to be extracted ASAP, because the dentist did had a hard time to extract it due to the size.



Gum was cut open cos it's hidden inside, with teeth that was broken into piece, in order to be taken out - due to its large size

And for several time I did ask myself "is this necessary?"

LOL, typical whining during the hard time.

However, RM600 spent, and when the nurse asked me "when do you wanna do for the next tooth?"

I tried hard to smile and said "let's see how it goes"

I hope this extraction will solve some health issue lately. Really. I'm really crossing my finger hard on that