Verdict: A great movie with great action, cinematography & choreography that will satisfy both Eastern & Western audience

I've decided to re-rate this movie after the second watch. I couldn't understand why I only gave 8 out of 10 in my first review.

In the second watch, I realised that this movie has good plots, good jokes, nice cinematography (the opening scene, featured on the poster above, is artistic and it looks nice), nice choreography + action scene - that's not over-violent and is able to make you feel awesome about Weng Chun.

The movie is meaningful in the sense that, it tells the difficult time that China people had faced during the Japanese occupation.

Donnie Yen has best portrayed Ip Man as well.

This movie is a must watch Chinese movie of the year. It's easy to understand (even though you don't understand Mandarin/Cantonese).

I'm looking forward to the next episode.

To me, it's in the league of classic Chinese movie.

Rating: 10/10