I've got one cousin brother living in Singapore, he is standard 6 this year but the words he said is sometimes unlikely to be from his age's.

Or not even from my age.

Scenario #1:

My uncle was driving up from Singapore to Penang for reunion dinner. The traffic was extraordinarily jam this year (even for us, it took us 7 hours to reach Penang, compared with the normal 4 hours)

Looking at the jam, he said "Why not we ask grandma to come down to Kuala Lumpur, and have reunion dinner? I can see there's no jam coming down from Penang.


Scenario #2:

There was a question in his workbook: "How does the chicken get fertilised?"

The answer is either "internal fertilisation" or "external fertilisation"

His answer was "The cock will lie at the back of hen"

The teacher, of course, gave his answer a wrong mark.

He went a mile further and confronted the teacher, asked "Why?!"


Scenario #3:

My uncle was preparing the angpow. My cousin brother told him "Pa, don't put so much money for the angpow. It's recession now"


One Comment

Yeo Pei Chen said...

kids nowadays are different from our generation.. they really smart, brilliant, clever and etc...